Thursday, October 22, 2009

Other Voices

I find that many of today's literary magazines and anthologies seem to suffer similar limitations. Reflective and quietly contemplating stories are great if that's your bag.
I like horror!
There, I've said it.
Not only do I like to read stories and articles that are filled with violence, anger, turbulence, terror, blood, and monsters, but I actually go out of my way to search out such literature.
Nothing makes my day better than a well thought out monster or alien.
Yes, horror is finally taking its proper place as a genre and there is plenty of it to go around. Here horrors and mayhem will breath their chilled presence on any who dare to enter.
Don't be afraid! Unless, of course, you begin to hear the OTHER VOICES!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: