Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1. I worked as a coordinator of child pagents in Tennessee for about twelve years during the 80s & 90s.
2. I won a "Monica Lowinsky" look-a-like contest in 2000.
3. I've been invited to Stephen King's house for dinner. My whole family attended and we ate dynamites and drank cream sodas on the back porch.
4. I won a "Massachusetts State Queen" Beauty and Charm contest in 1985.5. I auditioned for American Idol in 2001 and made it it up to "Hollywood Week."
6. I actually appeared in "The Stand." If you look very closely at the dead bodies on the streets of New York, you might just see me there.
7. Judge Judy is my aunt on my mother's side of the family.
I nominate the following seven blogs for the "Creative Writing" award: