Saturday, October 16, 2010

15 Days to Halloween

Devoted Readers,



First of all -- thanks for all of the great comments, e-mails, and face book praise concerning my #TuesdaySerial – Such A Fine Son.


I will, unfortunately, be out of town this upcoming Tuesday (10/19) and unable to get the conclusion printed on my blog at the usual time.


However, the following Tuesday falls on Halloween Week and I think it is only fitting to air my conclusion on Tuesday, October 26th.

Hope to see you there . . . I promise that you’ll not be disappointed!




Halloween, to me, is more of a feeling than a holiday. The chills and thrills that I get from watching those old horror movies flit across my television screen just make me feel alive! Call me twisted if you must but I just know that there are many other horror fans out there like me who shiver at the thought of all the cool horror stuff spewing from our televisions at this particular time of year.

It was my love of watching old horror movies, reading scary mystery books, and never missing my favorite science fiction television shows that spurred me towards some spooky writing of my own.


For those of you with inquiring minds, Such A Fine Son is based simply on the random meandering of my twisted imagination. I hope you’ll come back next week to see how the story ends . . . Dr. Canthrop would really like that!


Until next week then . . .

Halloween - Unrated Director's Cut (Widescreen Two-Disc Special Edition)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

V.R. Leavitt said...

I LOOOVE Halloween too. You're right, it's a feeling, not just a holiday. :-) Will now go read the thrilling conclusion of Such a Fine Son. Can't wait!!